Bacon Cheese Omelette
Keto Bacon Omelette
Make this bacon and cheese omelette on the keto diet
- 3 strips Bacon
- 2-3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp. Butter (Herb Butter)
- 1 oz. Cheddar Cheese
- Mineral Salt & Black Pepper
- Optional: Sautéed Greens, Fresh Herbs, Toasted Seeds
Explore & shop through all my keto approved foods.
Chop the bacon into pieces and cook on medium heat until crispy. Remove the bacon. Clean off any burnt remains on the pan.
Vigorously beat the eggs and cream until bubbles form. Melt the butter on a hot pan, then pour on the eggs. Cook for 1 minute. Add the bacon, cheese, and herbs to one side. Fold the other side over when firm. Turn off the heat and cover with a lid. Rest for a couple minutes and enjoy!
Add a base of sautéed greens for more nutrition. Simply, cook a couple handfuls of leafy greens in a pan with butter. They will wilt and shrink.
- Always use nitrate-free bacon with no added sugar or preservatives! I always use grass-fed dairy and organic eggs.
- One side of the omelette usually cooks faster than the other side. Flip this side over. Put your ingredients on the less cooked side.
Makes 1 omelette
- Fat 67g
- Net Carbs 2g
- Protein 34g
- Calories 635
Are you trying to lose weight on the keto diet? View my weight loss page for more information.