Blueberry Ginger Smoothie
Keto smoothie recipe with blueberries. Enjoy the superfood qualities of ginger & blueberries. View more Keto Smoothies.
- 1/4 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tsp. Fresh Ginger or 1/2 tsp. Powder Ginger
- 1 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk or Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Nibs
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- Pinch of Mineral Salt
- Stevia Sweetener to taste
- Optional: Blackberries, Chia Seeds, a squeeze of Lemon Juice
Grate or finely chop ginger. Mix all ingredients in a blender for 20 seconds. Share & enjoy!
Keto Cooking Tips
- Freezing berries increases sweetness. Frozen water crystals expand and break down cell walls, which make sugars more available to the taste buds.
- Ginger is a carrier herb, which increases the potency of the foods it accompanies. It has a spicy flavor and medicinal qualities.
- Blueberries, strawberries, & raspberries have a low sugar content.
Makes 1 drink
Serving size 2 cups
- Fat 40g
- Net Carbs 12g
- Protein 5g
Add chia seeds or hemp seeds to increase fat, fiber, and protein. Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight!