Keto Breakfast Quiche
Easy keto quiche recipe with cheese and herbs.
- 6 oz. Cheddar Cheese or Gruyere
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Chopped Herbs (2-3 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp. Mineral Salt
- Optional: Asparagus, Mushrooms, Peppers
View more keto ingredients on my Keto Shopping List.
Follow my instructions for making Keto Pie Crust.
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grate the cheese and spread it evenly across the pie crust. Add the herbs, salt, and optional ingredients.
Whisk the eggs and cream in a small bowl, then pour the mixture across the quiche crust. Use a fork to move around the ingredients.
Cook for 40-45 minutes, until the quiche is golden brown. The interior of the quiche should be cooked all the way through. You can check by cutting into it with a knife.
- Add more egg yolks for a rich and fatty quiche.
- Use fresh herbs like chives, basil, oregano, and parsley.
Makes 8 servings
Serving size 1/8 slice
- Fat 42g
- Net Carbs 2g
- Protein 17g
- Calories 535
Are you trying to lose weight on the keto diet? View my Keto for Weight Loss.