A charcuterie board is the perfect lunch, snack or dinner for the keto diet. It's a platter of meats, cheeses and condiments that are paired together in flavorful combinations. You can replace crackers with sliced cucumbers, sweet peppers, or homemade Cheese Crackers. Purchase these Low Carb Crackers with only 3 net carbs per serving. If you like this keto recipe, share it on social media!
Easy Charcuterie Board
Use cucumber slices, sweet peppers, or my homemade Cheese Crackers. This meal is a great portable lunch! Make it for a special occasion, then treat yourself to leftovers.
- Cheeses: Sharp Cheddar, Brie, Havarti, Blue Cheese, Goat Cheese
- Meats: Ham, Salami, Prosciutto, Pancetta, Capocollo, Pâté, Foie Gras
- Condiments: Mayo, Aïoli, Mustard, Horseradish, Butter, Olive Oil
- Toppings: Pickles, Snack Olives, Caramelized Onions, Herbs, Spices, Salt
- My Recipes: Homemade Mayo, Pesto Recipes, Herb Butters
View my Keto Shopping List for more diet approved foods.
Charcuterie boards are a variety of flavors. Choose your favorite ingredients and experiment with different combinations. Try combinations of sweet, savory, sour, salty, and umami. For example, a cucumber slice with mayo, caramelized onion, sharp cheddar, and a pickle (sweet, savory, and sour). You can't go wrong with this fun keto recipe!
A charcuterie board is usually shared with a group of friends and family. Lay out the ingredients and give everyone a small plate, butter knife and napkin. It's the perfect crowd pleasing meal or appetizer for a party.
Make this recipe into a quick portable lunch. Combine all your favorite ingredients into a reusable container. Most ingredients can go without refrigeration for a few hours.
- Bring all the ingredients to room temperature for best flavor.
- Use high fat ingredients and avoid condiments with sugar. Add fresh berries, if you would like a sweet flavor. Raspberries, blueberries and strawberries are low carb.
Ingredients will vary. I calculated theses numbers based on a basic combination: 10 cucumber slices, 2 oz. cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp. mayo, 2 oz. prosciutto, herbs & spices.
- Fat 49g
- Net Carbs 1g
- Protein 20g
- Calories 530
Use high fat ingredients. Avoid condiments made with processed fruits/sugar. View my Keto for Weight Loss for more diet information.