Keto Peanut Butter Shake
Keto Peanut Butter Milkshake
Keto chocolate peanut butter shake for quick meals. Also, view my Almond Vanilla Shake.
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream*
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- Stevia Sweetener to taste (6-7 drops)
- Pinch of Mineral Salt
- Optional: Cocoa Nibs, Chia Seeds, Nutritional Yeast, Protein Powder
*Use 2/3 cup of full fat coconut milk as an alternative to dairy
View my Full Shopping List of keto approved foods.
Mix all the ingredients in a blender for 20 seconds. Slowly add the water for best texture. Add cocoa nibs at the end for crunchy flavor!
- Blending for 20 seconds adds lots of air for fluffy texture.
- Mineral Salt brings out the flavor. Always add mineral salt!
- Use all-natural peanut butter & organic dairy for the best quality ingredients.
Makes 1 drink
Serving size 2 cups
- Fat 56g
- Net Carbs 6g
- Protein 9g
Add chia seeds or hemp seeds to increase fat, fiber, and protein. Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight!
More Keto Shakes & Smoothies
View all my keto shakes, smoothies & milkshakes