Make keto truffles for dessert! These dark chocolate truffles will satisfy your sweet tooth. Share them with family and friends! Everyone loves the taste of chocolate truffles. View more Keto Desserts.
Keto Chocolate Truffles
Dark chocolate truffles recipe
- 12 oz. Dark Chocolate (80% Cocoa)
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 tsp. Mineral Salt
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Nibs to coat
- Optional: Shredded Coconut, Crushed Nuts, Cocoa Power
Heat the cream in a small pot on medium heat. Break the chocolate bar into small pieces and add it to the hot cream. Add all the ingredients into the pot and stir until the chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and bring to room temperature.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until the mixture sets. It will be thick like chocolate fudge. Use a tablespoon to scoop out small amounts. Press and roll in between the palms of your hands until round. Then, roll through the cocoa nibs or optional ingredients.
- Make perfect spheres by rolling the chocolate truffles twice. Roll them once and let them rest. Then, roll them a second time to smooth out the lumps.
- Add large granular sea salt to the outside coating for more flavor.
- Chocolate truffles taste best at room temperature.
Makes about 38 truffles
Serving size 3 truffles
- Fat 30g
- Net Carbs 8g
- Protein 4.5g
Click here to learn about losing weight loss on the keto diet.