Keto Coconut Milkshake
Vegan keto shake recipe with coconut milk & almond milk.
- 2/3 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk (Coconut Yogurt)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- 2 tbsp. Shredded Coconut
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Nibs
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Flaxseed
- Pinch of Mineral Salt
- Stevia Sweetener to taste (6-7 drops)
- Optional: Lime juice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cocoa Powder
Mix all ingredients in a blender for 20 seconds. Add nuts, nibs, and seeds at the end for crunchy flavor!
- Add a tsp. of Vanilla Extract or lime juice for more flavor.
- Coconut milk is a low carb and vegan alternative to dairy milk.
- Use coconut yogurt for a probiotic ingredient.
Makes 1 drink
Serving size 2 cups
- Fat 36g
- Net Carbs 4g
- Protein 4g
Add chia seeds or hemp seeds to increase fat, fiber, and protein. Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight!