Cream Cheese Omelette
Keto Cream Cheese Omelette
Enjoy this creamy omelette on the keto diet!
- 2-3 Eggs
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Butter (Herb Butter)
- 1 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- Handful Arugula (1-2 oz.)
- Fresh Herbs: Chives, Sage, Rosemary Basil, etc.
- Mineral Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Optional: Bacon, Spinach, Nutritional Yeast, Toasted Seeds
View all my keto approved foods for your shopping list.
Add butter to a hot pan. Pour in the whisked eggs, then cook for about 1 minute. Add the ingredients to one side. Fold the other side over. Turn off the heat and cover with a lid. Rest for a couple minutes and serve.
Optional: sauté the arugula for 1 minute. The leaves will wilt and shrink.
- Vigorously beating the eggs adds air for fluffy texture.
- One side of the omelette usually cooks faster than the other side. Flip this side over. Put the ingredients on the less cooked side.
- Use organic eggs & grass-fed dairy for best ingredients.
Serving size 1 omelette
- Fat 67g
- Net Carbs 6g
- Protein 18g
- Calories 645
View my Keto for Weight Loss! Learn about weight loss, nutrition, and cooking.