Easy Keto Pizza
Keto Tortilla Pizza
Use high fiber tortillas for pizza crusts. They only have 5 net carbs each!
- High-Fiber Tortillas
- Avocado Oil
- Tomato Paste (or sauce)
- Heavy Cream
- Favorite Cheeses: Mozzarella, Cheddar, Goat Cheese, Blue Cheese, Cream Cheese, Parmesan
- Favorite Toppings: Sausage, Bacon, Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Peppers, Artichokes, Olives, Garlic, Spinach
- Optional: fresh Herbs, Spices, Olive Oil, Basil Pesto
Preheat the oven to 450°F with a pizza stone or cookie sheet inside. Wait until the oven is nice and hot! Mix some heavy cream with the tomato paste until desired consistency. More cream is more keto!
Brush tortillas with avocado oil. Toss them onto the hot pizza stone or cookie sheet. Bake until crispy light brown, 6-7 minutes. Use a fork to pop any large bubbles that form on the tortillas.
Remove baked tortillas. Add sauce, cheese, and toppings. Bake again until golden and melty, 7-10 minutes. Drizzle some olive oil on top for extra fat!
Try this! Bake the pizzas for about 7-8 minutes, then turn off the oven. Open the door and let them sit in the ambient heat. They will slowly turn more golden and crispy.
- Cooking tortillas twice makes them crispy and firm.
- Complex combinations of flavors make tasty pizzas (salty, savory, fresh, sweet, etc.)
- Try these spices: Red Pepper, Oregano, Fennel, Italian Seasoning, Celtic Sea Salt
- Bake extra tortillas and microwave the ingredients on top for easy cooking later.
- Always use avocado oil for high heat cooking.
Serving size 1 pizza
- Fat 47g
- Net Carbs 10g
- Protein 19g
These macronutrients were calculated for a simple cheese pizza, including the heavy whipping cream sauce and some olive oil drizzled on top. Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight on the keto diet!