French-style eggs is a delicious variation of scrambled eggs. Continuously beat eggs on medium/low heat until they become saucy. Add your favorite ingredients for endless variations.
- 2 tbsp. Butter or Herb Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- Fresh Herbs: Chives, Sage, Basil, Oregano, etc.
- Mineral Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Optional: Toasted Seeds & Toasted Nuts
Melt butter or herb butter on medium/low heat in a small pot. Vigorously beat eggs. Pour eggs into the pot and continue to vigorously whisk. Slowly add cream. Add chopped herbs. Keep stirring until the eggs become thick and fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
Keto Cooking Tips
- Vigorously stirring eggs adds air for fluffy texture
- Sauté herbs on low heat for 1 minute to increase flavor and aroma
Makes 1 serving
- Fat 47g
- Net Carbs 2g
- Protein 13g
Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight.