Green Eggs and Ham
Do you like green eggs and ham? I do so like green eggs and ham! Thank you! Thank you, Sam I-Am. Enjoy green eggs and ham and more Keto Egg Recipes.
- 2 handfuls Leafy Greens
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Butter or Herb Butter
- 2 strips Bacon
- 2 tbsp. Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp.
- Mineral Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Optional: Toasted Seeds, Toasted Nuts
Sauté leafy greens in butter for 1-2 minutes on medium heat. Remove greens and add bacon. Cook on medium heat until crispy.
Fry eggs in bacon fat and butter or scramble eggs on medium/high heat. Vigorously beat the eggs and cream. Add the pesto sauce at the end. Enjoy!
Keto Cooking Tips
- Vigorously beating the eggs with whole milk adds air for fluffiness.
- Always use nitrate free bacon and organic dairy for best ingredients.
- This is a great recipe to share with kids!
Makes 1 serving
- Fat 53g
- Net Carbs 2g
- Protein 18g
Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight.