Keto Bacon and Eggs
Keto bacon and eggs recipe for breakfast. Make fatty and filling fried eggs with bacon for a quick morning meal. View more Keto Egg Recipes.
- 3 Eggs
- 2 strips Bacon
- Mineral Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Optional: Sautéed Greens, Pesto Sauce, Fresh Herbs, Herb Butter
Cook strips of bacon in a pan on medium/high heat until desired crispiness, 5-10 minutes. Break open eggs into the rendered fat. Cook and flip for fried eggs. Alternatively, turn off heat and cover with a lid for sunny-side up. Rest until egg whites are cooked through, 2-3 minutes.
Keto Cooking Tips
- Only eat nitrate-free bacon with no additives!
- Use organic greens & grass-fed dairy for best ingredients.
- Mineral salt brings out flavor.
Makes 1 serving
- Fat 36g
- Net Carbs 0g
- Protein 27g
Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight.