Keto juice is one of my favorite recipes! It's super simple & loaded with vitamin C. Make a large batch of hibiscus tea and store it in the refrigerator. View more Hibiscus Drink Recipes.
- 1/2 cup Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- 8 cups Water
- A few Ice Cubes
- Stevia Sweetener to taste
- Optional: Chia Seeds
Boil water and add hibiscus flowers. Steep, strain sediments, and refrigerate. Serve with ice and a few drops of stevia sweetener. This is a larger version of our Hibiscus Tea Recipe.
I usually mix 1 cup of the cold hibiscus tea with 1 cup of water Experiment with different quantities for your tastes.
Keto Cooking Tips
- Liquid stevia is strong. A few drops go a long way.
- If the flavor is too strong for your tastes, add more water.
- This is a great recipe to share with kids! Adults love it too.