Enjoy the crunchy flavor of keto nuts! Toasted nuts are a great keto snack & condiment for meals. Also view Toasted Seeds.
- 3 cups Mixed Raw Nuts: Walnuts, Almonds, Cashews, Pine Nuts, Hazelnuts, etc.
- Mineral Salt to taste
- Optional: Spices
Toast nuts in a large pan on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Continually stir and toss! Nuts will start to smell good and turn brown. Turn off heat and lightly stir for a few more minutes. Add salt and optional spices. Store in the refrigerator in a jar or bag.
Keto Cooking Tips
- The only way to mess up is to forget to continually stir and burn them. Lower the temperature and keep stirring.
- Toasting nuts increases flavor and aroma while removing trace toxins.
- Store bulk raw nuts in the freezer for longterm.
- Crushing nuts releases oils and flavor.
Serving Size 1/4 cup
Nutrition for walnuts, pecans, cashews and almonds
- Fat 18g
- Net Carbs 3g
- Protein 4g
The nutritional balance of any nut mix is keto-friendly. Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight.