Keto Scrambled Eggs
Fluffy & filling scrambled eggs for an easy keto breakfast. Increase nutrition by adding sautéed greens and herbs. View more Keto Egg Recipes.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp. Butter or Herb Butter
- Mineral Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Optional: Sautéed Greens, Fresh Herbs, Grated Cheese, Bacon, Sausage
Melt butter on medium/high heat until sizzling. Vigorously beat eggs and cream until bubbles form. Pour onto butter and cook for 1 minute. Use a spatula to lift and move around the cooked eggs until desired. Turn off heat. Mix in cheese, fresh herbs, and other optional ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve now, or put a lid on top to to keep warm
Keto Cooking Tips
- Vigorously beating the eggs adds air for fluffy texture.
- Mineral salt brings out the flavor. Don't forget to add it!
- Use organic greens & grass-fed dairy for the best ingredients.
Makes 1 serving
- Fat 42g
- Net Carbs 1g
- Protein 13g
Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight!