Enjoy keto ranch dressing on salads and more. You'll never go back to store bought ranch after making real homemade ranch dressing! View more Keto Recipes.
- 1/2 cup Mayo or Homemade Mayo
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1-2 cloves Garlic
- Small handful of Fresh Dill
- Small handful of Fresh Parsley
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Mineral Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Optional: Fresh Herbs & Dried Spices
Crush garlic and finely chop fresh herbs. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. The flavors will blend after resting for a few hours. Store in a jar for up to 1 week.
- Adjust the quantity of any ingredient to meet your tastes.
- Add your favorite fresh or dried herbs for variations.
- Crush fresh herbs in a mortar and pestle to release more flavor.
Makes about 1.5 cups
Serving size 2 tbsp.
- Fat 4.5g
- Net Carbs .5g
- Protein .5g
Learn how to lose weight on the keto diet.