A lot of people have difficulty wrapping their heads around how to eat on the keto diet. This is one of my best keto recipes, because it addresses that fundamental question. How do I eat on the keto diet? This meal takes minutes to make and is loaded with fat and nutrients. Add your favorite ingredients and make it your own. You can eat different variations of this recipe everyday and stay in ketosis. Share and enjoy!
- 2-3 handfuls Leafy Greens (Arugula, Kale, Collards, Mustard, etc.)
- 3-4 tbsp. Butter or Herb Butter
- 2-3 strips Bacon
- Toasted Nuts & Toasted Seeds
- 2-3 tbsp. Sour Cream
- Mineral Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Optional: Veggies, Herbs, Spices, Sausage, Cheese, Hot Sauce, Oils, and more.
Chop bacon and fry on medium heat until tender/crispy. Add butter and chopped leafy greens. Cook until greens wilt and shrink, about 1 minute. Add nuts, seeds, salt, and pepper. Serve with sour cream.
Keto Cooking Tips
- Any mix of greens and fat is a potent keto recipe. Try different blends of your favorite ingredients.
Makes 1 serving
Nutrition will vary with different ingredients
- Fat 71g
- Net Carbs 6g
- Protein 19g
Learn Why I Don't Count Calories and still lose weight.