Spinach Cheese Omelette
Keto Spinach Omelette
Enjoy this keto spinach omelette with brie cheese
- 2-3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp. Butter (Herb Butter)
- 2-3 oz. Asparagus
- 2 handfuls Spinach (2-3 oz.)
- 2 oz. Brie Cheese
- Mineral Salt & Black Pepper
- Optional: Fresh Herbs, Garlic, Broccoli
View my keto approved foods for your shopping list.
Chop and sauté the asparagus on medium heat for a few minutes. Add the spinach and cook until they wilt. Remove ingredients from the pan.
Vigorously beat the eggs and cream together. Pour throughout the hot, greasy pan. Cook for about 1 minute with the lid on top. Add cheese and veggies to one side, then fold the omelette when firm.
Turn off heat and put the lid on top. Let the omelette rest for a couple minutes. The ingredients will melt and blend together.
- One side of the omelette usually cooks faster than the other. Flip this side over. Put the ingredients on the less cooked side.
- Split an omelette in half to share. Simply, add more eggs and ingredients.
- Use organic eggs and grass-fed dairy for best ingredients.
Makes 1 omelette
- Fat 56g
- Net Carbs 4g
- Protein 20g
- Calories 625